Thursday, June 25, 2020

ZFold Train

In our family we have some train lovers, I'm talking about my husband.  When we were engaged and living in South Carolina we lived about a block away from train tracks.  Every evening my husband would call the Amtrak hotline to see if the train was on time, it was always late! Then we'd walk a block and wait for the train, every night, just to see it whiz by.  But every time there's a train in a stamp set I have to get it.  I have to make a train card for my husband.  The Moving Along set is soooo cute and in addition to the train you could stamp lots of other modes of transportation.  The little car-SO CUTE!!!!
For this card I stamped an engine and lots of cars.  I honestly didn't know how many I'd need so I kept stamping.  I then fussy cut them all out.  You don't need to fussy cut them I just wanted the added dimension, but stamping them direction onto the card would be just fine too.  I love the Z-Fold for this card, because what you think is a two car train expands into many cars!  So fun!!!
Z-Fold cards are really easy, start with your basic card base at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored on the long side at 4 1/4", then score it again at 2 1/8".  Fold your score lines in opposite directions to make a Z with your cardstock.  Embellish your card as desired.  I added very little to this card.  It's basically just stamps, ink and paper.  Very simple but very cute and still packs a punch with it's fancy fold.  I have full supply list below. 

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Moving Along Set
Real Red Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Ink
Balmy Blue Ink
Gray Granite Ink
Pool Party Ink
Memento Black Ink

No comments: