Thursday, June 4, 2020

Champagne Box-VIDEO

I have a huge week of videos coming for you this week!  I'm doing 4 amazing Annual Catalog Kick Off Videos on my business Facebook Page and my VIP group.  You can follow me on Facebook so you don't miss a video or subscribe to my YouTube channel and always get notified of new videos.  Today I'm sharing the amazing box that I shared yesterday.  Oh. My. Gosh!  It's an amazing box!!!  The box is like a supersized milk carton box.  I added a congratulation greeting on it because I think this would be the perfect gift for a job promotion, college graduation, engagement and more!
The lid is removable which means no tearing apart this box to get what's inside.  What IS inside?  A mini bottle of champagne of course!!  What a fun little boozy gift for someone celebrating an event in their lives!  I think they sell the sparkling apple cider in this size bottle too.  That would be a great substitute for someone underage or might be alcohol free.

For this box I used the Flowers For Every Season DSP and Misty Moonlight.  For my box in the video I used the same DSP and Magenta Madness!  BEAUTIFUL!!!  The stamp set I used is the Celebrate Sunflowers. I've listed the box measurements below as well as a full supply list.  You can shop these products NOW in my Online Store.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Box measurements:
Box-10 1/2" x 8 1/2", on the short side score at 2 1/2", on the long side score at 2 1/2", 5", 7 1/2" and 10"
Lid-10 1/2" x  5", on the short side score at 3/4" and 3 1/4", on the long side score at 2 1/2", 5", 7 1/2" and 10", mark at 3 3/4" and 8 3/4" only to short score line
DSP pieces for box-four pieces 2 1/4" x 5 3/4", for lid-four pieces 2 1/4" x 1 1/2"



Supplies:
Celebrate Sunflowers Set
Misty Moonlight Cardstock
Magenta Madness Cardstock
Seaside Spray Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Flowers For Every Seasons DSP
Misty Moonlight Ink
Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets
Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
Small Bloom Punch
Tasteful Labels Dies
In The Woods Dies

No comments: