Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Flowers For Every Season Memories and More Cards

You guys the Catalog goes LIVE tomorrow!!! Only one more sleep until new catalog day!!! Yay!!!!! I thought for today I'd share a couple cards that feature, maybe my most favorite Memories and More Card Packs ever!!!!  OMG!!!  Aren't they GORGEOUS!!!!? I don't use Memories and More Cards a ton but I love how quick and easy it is to make projects with them!
For this card I used my cards similar to DSP and cut them to the size I needed and them embellished the card as needed.  I gold heat embossed a greeting a Vellum and then stuck it on over the Memories and More card. I simply LOVE IT!!!!


My second card is much more simple and uses the sticker greetings in the Memories and More Cards.  Not only do you get an amazing assortment of cards to use for memory keeping or cardmaking but they also come with preprinted greetings and images you can simply stick onto any project!!!!  I'll be using these cards a ton and may even offer a class featuring them!  Let me know if you'd be interested in a class to go featuring these amazing Memories and More cards.  These cards won't be available until the catalog goes LIVE tomorrow.  I have full list of supplies below.

On a side note, not related to today's cards, today is my 3,000th blog post!!!  You guys 3,000 that's a lot of cards, boxes, bags and tags!!!  Wow!!!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Flowers For All Season Memories and More Cards-purchase June 3rd
Bumblebee Cardstock-purchase June 3rd
Misty Moonlight Cardstock-purchase June 3rd
Magenta Madness Cardstock-purchase June 3rd
Vellum Cardstock
White Cardstock
VersaMark Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Metallic Pearls
Linen Thread

No comments: