Friday, June 5, 2020

Multi Colored Blossoms-VIDEO

It's day two of my 4 day video series!  I will be posting on Saturday and Sunday this week to complete my series!  I usually take the weekends off from posting but not this week, not when we have something super special like a new Annual Catalog to celebrate!  Look how simply stunning this card is!!!  Make sure you check out my video below for details on how to achieve this look!  HINT all those Paper Pumpkin Stampin' Spots are about to come in VERY handy!!!
I made sure to pull out my Stamparatus for this card.  That ensures that I'm going to get full and clean ink coverage!  For the flowers I used two different inks to achieve that amazing two toned color, I used Rococo Rose and Rich Razzleberry.  For the leaves I used Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce.  You can do this with our full sized ink pads but I really love using our Stampin' Spots for this technique because they're small enough to get into smaller corners and if I get some darker ink on my lighter pad I'm not overly worried about a ruined ink pad.  Check out the video for all the details.  I have a full supply list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Blossoms In Bloom Bundle
Rococo Rose Cardstock
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Gold Foil
I used Paper Pumpkin Stampin' Spots for my inks but I'll list the full pads 
Rococo Rose Ink 
Rich Razzleberry Ink
Mint Macaron Ink
Shaded Spruce Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends
Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
Linen Thread
Adhesive Sheets
Stamparatus

No comments: