Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sneak Peek Sunday! Garden Walk Suite Shadow Box-VIDEO!

Welcome to another installation of my Sunday Series on my blog and YouTube Channel!  I'm so excited to bring you Sneak Peek Sundays!  Every Sunday through September 3rd I'll bring you an amazing project featuring some of our new products coming in the September-December (or Holiday) Mini Catalog.  There's some incredible products and I can't wait to share them with you!  Right now these products are only available to demonstrators but if you love them and don't want to wait consider purchasing the Starter Kit and add these products in your Starter Kit today!  

stampin up, garden walk suite, modern garden bundle

Today I'm showcasing the Garden Walk Suite of products.  Even if you decided you don't *need* another flower set, I get it! Please get the DSP, it is sooooo stunning!  I've already ordered a second package because it's so pretty.  I have become OBSESSED with the colors in this DSP.  For you Wild Wheat haters out there, this DSP might change your mind!  Wild Wheat and Calypso Coral are my newest favorite color combo!  

stampin up, garden walk suite, modern garden bundle

What sets the Modern Garden Bundle apart from other floral bundles is the ability to stack images to make amazing and unique flowers, including some poinsettias for Christmas.  A floral set that works in ALL seasons! I'm here for that!  The bundle includes the punch which I'm LOVING!!  It's a fun oval that is so good and versatile!  Also included in the suite are the Calypso Coral Braided Trim and the Pearls-sooooo pretty! In my supply list, I list the suite which includes the bundle, trim, pearls and DSP.  I've also listed everything individually if you only want to put one or two of the items on your wishlist. There are no dies so the flowers do have to be fussy cut.  That might be a con for you but it's a pro for me!

stampin up, garden walk suite, modern garden bundle

For my box today, I'm making a shadow box.  I'm not going to sugar coat this and lie to you and say this box is super easy to make.  The truth is every time I sit down with a shadow box in mind I have to re-research how to make one.  I always mess up measurements on the first one.  But I mess them up so you don't!  I always refer to this post of mine from a couple years ago to remind myself how to make a shadow box.  Shadow boxes are not hard to put together, but there's some specific score lines and trimming that has to be done correctly for a successful one.  I'm going to break it all down step by step in my video.  Watch that for all the details.  Inside my box is a See's Chocolate Bar.  We have a See's Candies in out local mall and it is THE. BEST. CHOCOLATE. I keep a box of them stashed away from the kids and I have one piece of my 'mom chocolate' when I fell like the kids are just driving me batty, it's therapy chocolate. If you've never tried See's they're worth the investment! 

stampin up, garden walk suite, modern garden bundle

Make your own!

Calypso Coral 6 1/2" x 10 1/4"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1", 1 1/2" and 2" on each side
On the short side score at 1/2", 1", 1 1/2" and 2" on each side, then score at 2 1/2" and 4" ONLY to the second score line.  

Wild Wheat 6 1/4" x 7 1/4"

DSP 6" x 2 1/4" plus two 1/2" strips 

Check out my video for all the details. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Mini Catalog products will be available on September 6, 2023 or you can add them to your Starter Kit today when you join my team

stampin up, garden walk suite, modern garden bundle

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Garden Walk Suite Coming September 6, 2023
Modern Garden Bundle Coming September 6, 2023
Garden Walk DSP Coming September 6, 2023
Calypso Coral Braided Linen Trim Coming September 6, 2023
Blooming Pearls Coming September 6, 2023
Modern Oval Punch Coming September 6, 2023



 

No comments: