Friday, August 11, 2023

Curved Occasions Diagonal Gate Fold

I have another fun card using the Curved Occasions Bundle coming in the upcoming Mini Catalog.  I hope this week I've been able to show you some fun possibilities with this bundle.  It's so much fun to play with!  Today I have a diagonal gate fold card for you.  This fold is super simple, but super popular.  Everyone loves it!  I have a video from earlier this year that you can check out that shows how I did this diagonal fold.  

stampin up, curved occasions

I stamped my greeting and colored it with Stampin' Blends.  I have all the colors listed below.  I fussy cut my image, there are no dies.  If you didn't want to fussy cut you can stamp directly onto the square and leave off the Zoo Crew DSP.  It would still look amazing!  

stampin up, curved occasions

For one of my front panels I added DSP from the Bright and Beautiful pack, use a piece of DSP that is 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" and trim it half diagonally to fit your card.  For the other panel I stamped a greeting over and over.  I added some black splatter with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker

stampin up, curved occasions

Make your own!

Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 8 1/2" x 11" 
Score on the short side at 4 1/4"
Score on the long side at 5 1/2" 
Trim in half diagonally

DSP one piece 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" trim in half diagonally

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, curved occasions

Shop my Online Store.





No comments: