Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sneak Peek Sunday! Beary Cute Bundle Angled Edge Box

Welcome to another installation of my Sunday Series on my blog and YouTube Channel!  I'm so excited to bring you Sneak Peek Sundays!  Every Sunday through September 3rd I'll bring you an amazing project featuring some of our new products coming in the September-December (or Holiday) Mini Catalog.  There's some incredible products and I can't wait to share them with you!  Right now these products are only available to demonstrators but if you love them and don't want to wait consider purchasing the Starter Kit and add these products in your Starter Kit today!  

stampin up, beary cute

Today I'm using the new Beary Cute Bundle.  This bundle is not just for Christmas!  While the greetings and some of the images are definitely winter/holiday themed you can stretch this bundle to last all year long!  I love a bundle that can be used for mulitple occasions.  This is a punch bundle and I think this one will be pretty popular.  If you love it, plan to get it when the catalog launches or add it in your starter kit!  

stampin up, beary cute

I've made lots of versions of this angled edge box in the past.  It's very fancy looking but so super simple!  All your friends will be completely amazed!  Inside my box are some chocolate graham cookies from my local Walmart.  Truth be told I choose these over the Teddy Grahams because I liked the purple packaging better.  Plus my daughter says they're cuter because they're holding honey pots.  I colored my bears on the front of my box using Stampin' Blends, I made them brown bears to match the chocolate cookies.  

stampin up, beary cute

Make your own!

Gorgeous Grape and Early Espresso 7" x 6 1/2"
Score 1" on all sides

DSP 4 3/4" x 3"

Early Espresso 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"

Check out my video for all the details. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Mini Catalog products will be available on September 6, 2023 or you can add them to your Starter Kit today when you join my team

beary cute

Shop my Online Store.

No comments: