Monday, August 7, 2023

Sneak Peek-Curved Occasions Tag

I'm back with another amazing project featuring the fun Curved Occasions Bundle. Right now this bundle is only available to demonstrators but if you love them and don't want to wait consider purchasing theStarter Kit and add these products in your Starter Kit today!  Today I'm sharing a quick and easy tag!  I added this tag to a pen that I found at Target while back to school shopping with my kids.  I loved it and thought it would pair perfectly with the disco ball in the set! 

stampin up, curved occasions

I stamped the disco ball in Fresh Freesia Ink on the Basic White Circle and also in Black Memento Ink on a scrap piece.  I fussy cut just the ball part of the black stamped one and adhered it over the stamped Fresh Freesia piece, that left me with the sparkles and hanging piece on the die cut circle.  I white heat embossed the greeting on Berry Burst Cardstock.  

stampin up, curved occasions

To attach it to my pen I used a 1/2" circle punch (retired) and punched a hole in the top and bottom of my die cut Nested Essentials label.  The pen threads on it perfectly.  I added a bow and some sequins to finish it.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  The Curved Occasions Bundle will be available September 6, 2023 or add it to your Starter Kit today

stampin up, curved occasions



 

No comments: