Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sneak Peek Sunday! Curved Occasions Bundle Swing Card

Welcome to a new Sunday Series on my blog and YouTube Channel!  I'm so excited to bring you Sneak Peek Sundays!  Every Sunday through September 3rd I'll bring you an amazing project featuring some of our new products coming in the September-December (or Holiday) Mini Catalog.  There's some incredible products and I can't wait to share them with you!  Right now these products are only available to demonstrators but if you love them and don't want to wait consider purchasing the Starter Kit and add these products in your Starter Kit today!  

stampin up, curved occasions

Today I'm featuring the adorable Curved Occasions Bundle.  I have a TON of projects already made with this bundle.  It's so cute and has some major 80's vibes!  Today I'm sharing a fun swing card.  This card is a fun take on a Z-Fold but swings open.  I've added even more to this card by adding a smaller card that open too.  

stampin up, curved occasions

I'm using the Nested Essentials Dies to create my 'swing' any die that is symmetrical will work, think circles, squares....  You'll position the die along the 2 1/8" score line and do partial die cutting.  That means you only cut half of it.  Check out my video for tips on this!  

stampin up, curved occasions

I wanted to make the inside just as fun as the outside so I added some die cut hearts from the Give It a Whirl Dies, my clouds are from the same die set too!  I used the Delightfully Ecletic DSP and some Bubble Bath ribbon to complete the front.  

Make Your Own!

Tahitian Tide 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
On the long side score at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"

Basic White 7 1/2" x 5"
On the long side score it at 3 3/4"

DSP 5" x 3 3/4"

Check out my video below for all the details.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  The Curved Occasions Bundle will be released on September 6, 2023 or you can get it now when your purchase the Starter Kit.  




 

No comments: