Thursday, August 31, 2023

It's a Science Magic Card-VIDEO!

Today's card is A-MA-ZING!  I'm featuring the It's a Science Set which is completely adorable!  I gave this card to my son for his birthday earlier this month.  I'm sure there's an official name for it but for the life of me I can't remember.  So I'm calling it a magic card, because it is magic!  My family spent some time flipping the card back and forth trying to figure out.  Your family and friends will be just as amazed!  

stampin up, it's a science

I stamped lots of the images from the set and colored and fussy cut them all out.  There are no dies for this set so you will have to fussy cut.  If you don't like to fussy cut change up the layout a little and stamp the images directly onto the Basic White pieces.  I used some of the sciencey images from the set to stamp my background too.  

stampin up, it's a science

If you want to see this card in action and all it's magical glory check out my video for all the details.  When you open it you get his amazing checkerboard-ish pattern, but simply pull apart at the middle and the card opens again, as if by magic!!  Pull the sides of the card to return it to the open position.  Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.  It's so much fun!

stampin up, it's a science

Make your own!

Parakeet Party 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
On the long side score at 4 1/4" and 2 1/8" from each side
Fold in half on the 4 1/4" score line and make four cuts stopping at the 2 1/8" score lines.  Mine is trimmed at 3/4", 2", 3 1/2" and 4 3/4"

Basic White 2" x 5 1/2" two pieces, plus scraps for stamping and fussy cutting

Check out the video below for all the details on this card.  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, it's a science

Shop my Online Store.


 
 

No comments: