Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Pick Of The Patch Bundle Glow In The Dark Box-VIDEO

I'm so excited for today's project!!!  It is soooo cute and soooo much fun!!!  I'm using the new Pick Of The Patch Bundle in the upcoming Mini Catalog.  We are only one week from the launch of this amazing catalog!  I hope that this bundle is on your list!  I love this bundle so much that I'm featuring it in my Card Crate Class To Go in September.  Get details on how you can get that class here.  Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween box that anyone will LOVE!!! 

stampin up, pick of the patch, glow in the dark

The pumpkin faces, greeting and stems are stamped on the new Glow In The Dark Paper.  I was a little skeptical on how well this would work.  We've all gotten 'glow in the dark' products that don't really glow or not very brightly anyway.  I was blown away by this paper!  It's amazing!!!  It really glows, check the last picture on the post, and it's soooo bright!  Anyone will love it!  In addition to the Glow In The Dark Paper we also have new glow embellishments too!  I've used the new Glow In The Dark Bats and Ghosts on my box too.  These would make awesome party favors for a Halloween Party or gifts for anyone this year.  

stampin up, pick of the patch, glow in the dark

In my box is a Little Debbie Pumpkin Cookie.  Find these cookies in your area with the Little Debbie Product Locator link.  It's a quick box to make and everyone will LOVE it!  I added more black and white accents with some DSP from the Zoo Crew package and some Black and White Gingham Ribbon.

stampin up, pick of the patch, glow in the dark

Make your own!

Basic Black 5" x 10"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 1/4" and 4 1/4"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/4", 5 1/4" and 6"

DSP 2" x 11"

Pumpkin Pie die cut with Deckled Circle Dies

Daffodil Delight die cut with Reach for the Stars Dies

Scraps of Glow In the Dark Paper for stamping and punching

Make sure to check out the video for all the details.  Subscribe to my channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, pick of the patch, glow in the dark

Check out how it all glows in the dark!  It's so amazing!  I hope you love this box! Make sure to snag these glow in the dark products on September 6, 2023 when the new catalog launches.  I don't think they'll last long!  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, pick of the patch, glow in the dark

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:
Pick Of The Patch Bundle Coming September 6, 2023
Glow In The Dark Paper Coming September 6, 2023
Glow In The Dark Ghosts and Bats Coming September 6, 2023
Deckled Circles Dies Coming September 6, 2023
Reach For The Stars Dies
Other: Corner Rounder 


 

No comments: