Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Zoo Crew Bagalope-VIDEO

I have a fun project to share today!  I'm sharing how to make a bagalope!  A bagalope is a bag made from an envelope.  It's one of the first 3D items I learned to make when I first started years and years and years ago.  I've been breaking out lots of the older techniques lately.  I'm loving bringing them back and putting a new spin on them!  The thing I love about the bagalope is that you don't need any special tools or equipment, just an envelope and a paper trimmer.  

stampin up, zoo crew

I'm using two DSPs on my project today.  The background is from the Stargazing DSP and the animals are fussy cut from the Zoo Crew DSP.  Both are must have DSP's!  I added some ribbon to the top of my bagalope, you could also add a cute clip.  Inside my bagalope are some of the Target nuts.  Target sells a huge variety of nuts and trail mix in these packages.  They're all the same size so they'll all fit.  It's a good option for a treat more on the healthy side.  

stampin up, zoo crew

Make Your Own:

Notecard Envelope 
Seal and trim off the edge of one short side
Score at 1/2" on the other three sides.  

Stargazing DSP 2" x 4"

Black 2 3/8" Circle Punch

Make sure to check out the video for all the details on this bagalope.  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. If you love the Zoo Crew DSP, check back on Friday for more fun projects featuring the Zoo Crew DSP!

stampin up, zoo crew


 

No comments: