Monday, August 21, 2023

Modern Garden Birthday

I have another project to share using the Modern Garden Bundle and Garden Walk DSP.  Both products will be available in our upcoming Mini Catalog starting September 6, 2023.  This card is sooo pretty!  I pulled out my Wild Wheat again to coordinate with the DSP.  I love that subtle background.  I stamped a variety of flowers and fussy cut them out.  Sorry no dies or punches for the flowers.  

stampin up, modern garden

I used the Bough Punch for the leaves, the stamp set does have leaves but they're a little small and as much as I love fussy cutting those weren't for me to fussy cut, at least now.  Maybe at a later date.  I used the Modern Oval Punch that coordinates with the bundle for my greeting and added the flowers around that.  For some sparkle and shine I added some Wild Wheat Dots to the card.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Mini Catalog products will be available on September 6, 2023 when the catalog launches or Join My Team today and put them in your Starter Kit.  

stampin up, modern garden

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Garden Walk Suite Coming September 6, 2023
Modern Garden Bundle Coming September 6, 2023
Garden Walk DSP Coming September 6, 2023
Modern Oval Punch Coming September 6, 2023
 



 

No comments: