Monday, August 14, 2023

Things With Wings Class Cards

Over the weekend I held my August in person class.  If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to welcome you to a class.  Please reach out and let me know you're interested in attending.  These are the five cards my guests made.  I don't have supply lists or measurements for them, that's a perk for my in person guests.  

Up first is the Hello Ladybug card.  This stamp set and punch have been around a while and I love to pull it out, especially in the summer!  This card is sooo cute with the Wanted To Say Dies.  

stampin up, hello ladybug, wanted to say

I pulled in some of the new In Colors for my next card.  I paired them with the Lighting The Way Stamps and Dies.  It's a simple card but it is so pretty and stunning!  I love the bold black and white lightning bugs off those muted colors.  

stampin up, lighting the way

Probably my favorite stamp with birds is the Bird's Eye View Set.  It's so adorable!  We made this fun fold card and the pinks are everything on this card.  You can change it up to shades of blues or greens, gorgeous! 

stampin up, birds eye view

I couldn't do a class featuring wings and not include the Hey Chuck Bundle.  This card is perfect for guys or gals and is soooo adorable!  We did super simple coloring, it doesn't have to be complicated to be cute! 

stampin up, hey chuck

Finally, the last card uses the Wildlife Wonder Set and the Delightfully Eclectic DSP.  There is something for everyone in this DSP stack!  I love the simplicity of this card! 

stampin up, wildlife wonder

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!
 


No comments: