Thursday, August 17, 2023

Beary Christmas Card-Sneak Peek!

On Sunday I shared an adorable box featuring the upcoming Beary Cute Bundle.  Check it out here if you missed it.  Today I'm sharing another adorable project featuring the Beary Christmas DSP that coordinates with the set.  I am not using the punch today but make sure you put the entire bundle on your wishlist.  You'll want it!  The DSP is so adorable too!!!

stampin up, beary christmas, beary cute

The image is fussy cut directly from the DSP.  It's too cute to not make cards with it.  I used some of the DSP in the background too.  I used the set to add some stamped snowflakes and for my greeting, also fussy cut.  I finished the card with some Adhesive Snowflakes and Iridescent Pearls.  I have a full supply list below.  Items from the Mini Catalog will be available on September 6, 2023 or get them now when you Join My Team and add them to your Starter Kit purchase.  

stampin up, beary chritstmas, beary cute

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Beary Cute Bundle Coming September 6, 2023
Beary Christmas DSP Coming September 6, 2023
Deckled Circles Dies Coming September 6, 2023

No comments: