Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Split Z-Fold-Translucent Florals Sneak Peek-VIDEO

I have a really fun fold card to share today and it's a sneak peek!  Today is the first day of the preorder for the new September-December Holiday Catalog for demonstrators.  If you want to get you hands on some fun holiday products early I'd love to welcome you to my team today!  This stamp set will be in the next mini catalog, demonstrators who attended a virtual event earlier this year were allowed to preorder it really early!  I know that we all have a million floral sets, but they're all so different right??  I love this one because it reminds me of stained glass, I think it's just gorgeous!

stampin up, translucent florals

I wanted some bold colors for my card so I went with the Masterfully Made DSP for some bold and bright colors.  I used the colors in the DSP to help me choose my colors for my ink and card base.  This fun fold card is a fun take on a Z Fold.  I think it's so unique and fun!  

stampin up, translucent florals

Cutting and scoring this piece is a little tricky but simple once you get the hang of it.  Make sure to check out my video for the details. 

Pumpkin Pie 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" On the long side score at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"

DSP two pieces 5 3/8" x 2" and one piece 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"

Adhere DSP to card base

On the short side measure from the bottom 1 3/4" trim from 2 1/8" to 6 3/8" (Make sure you trim from the 2 1/8" score line to the back of the card)

On the long side score at 6 3/8" from the cut to the bottom of the card.  

Get full details in my video.  Make sure you like and subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video! I have a supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, translucent florals







No comments: