Friday, August 4, 2023

Zany Zoo Flying Gator!

Ready for another fun summer card?  This one features the Zany Zoo Set and it's adorable!  I saw a card similar to this one posted on Instagram a few weeks ago.  I can't find the original post anymore, if it's you please let me know so I can give credit.  I thought the flying gator was soooo cute I had to make it myself.  I colored my alligator with, you guessed it, Stampin' Blends!  Colors listed in the supplies. 

stampin up, zany zoo

I added lots of clouds using the Basic Borders Dies and ink blended some Pool Party along the bottoms of them to make them really stand out.  The sky is also ink blended Pool Party.  The grass is a piece of the new In Color Textured Paper, this paper is really fun! I die cut a bunch of balloons and added Wink Of Stella to some of them for some sparkle.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, zany zoo


 

No comments: