Wednesday, September 14, 2022

By My Side Fry Box-VIDEO

Today's treat box is soooo adorable.  I'm using the super cute By My Side Set.  This is such a cute set!  I'm so in love with these adorable images and the super cute greetings!  I stamped my girl in Memento and colored her with Stampin' Blends, colors listed in the supply list below.  There's no dies so you have to fussy cut her out.  If your not a fan of fussy cutting, stamp her on a circle and add her to the box.  The greeting is stamped on a label from the Cracker Treat Box Dies.  It's the perfect size!   

stampin up, by my side

As cute as the little girl is this box is so stinkin' cute too!  I made a fun mini fry box!  The bottom curves up just like a fry box and also like a fry box the front and back slight curve too.  I just love it and it's so much easier to make than you thought!  You'll need some circle dies.  I'm using the Layering Circle Dies, the third largest circle.  We'll get to details on the box in a minute.  Make sure you check out my video though, it's easier to watch then to type instructions.  


Inside my fry box is a fun little elephant soap.  I got these from Etsy, I've had them for a while and had planned to use the Elephant Parade Bundle (which by the way could be easily substituted) but I was so excited to use the By My Side Set.  I think it's adorable.  The little elephant soaps aren't currently in her Etsy Store, but I'm linking the store here because I've noticed they go in and out of stock.  You can always message the store and ask for them.  They fit perfectly in this box.  But lots of other things would too, a few Hershey Kisses, nuggest or other treat!

stampin up, by my side

Here's measurements for the box.  Please check out the video for details on this fun fry box!  

Soft Sea Foam 5" x 3 1/4"
Score short side first at 1/2" on both sides
On the long side score at 2" only to the first horizontal score line, score at 2 1/2" only to the first horizontal score line.  Turn cardstock to the back side and mark at the 2" and 2 1/2" marks only to the horizontal score line.  Your score marks should line up with each other but there should be NO score lines across the center of the cardstock.  

Using the 3rd largest circle die from the Layering Circles Dies, line up the circle in the center of the score lines and score half circles from the 2" mark on one side to the 2" mark on the other side.  Slide the die over and repeat with 2 1/2" marks.  

To make the larger one shown in the video use these measurements with the same circle die:
5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Score the short side at 1" each side
On the long side mark at 2" and 3", follow all other directions listed above.  

stampin up, by my side

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out the video for details and make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, by my side


No comments: