Monday, September 26, 2022

You Did It

I have an adorable card to share with you today.  I'm featuring the By My Side Set on my blog today and tomorrow.  If you want another fun idea with it, check back to this post I shared earlier this month.  This set is so adorable and I just love the sweet images.  I love keeping my card simple when I've already spent lots of time coloring images.  I used some DSP and glimmer paper strips that are each 5 1/4" x 1 1/4".  I think the simple patterns and sparkle is all the background needs on this card.  

stampin up, by my side

For my sweet little girl I colored her with Stampn' Blends, colors listed below.  There's no dies so you do have to fussy cut her, if you're not a fan of fussy cutting simply use a larger shape and stamp her directly onto it.  My oval and tag die cuts are from the Fabulous Frames Dies.  I love these and don't use them nearly enough!  I finished the card with some Baker's Twine and Fine Sparkle Gems.  Check back tomorrow for another cute card with this set that requires NO fussy cutting! I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, by my side



 

No comments: