Friday, September 16, 2022

Christmas Scottie Note Of Thanks

Today's card is so adorable!  It's a great card to make to use up lots of scraps!  I'm using the Christmas Scottie Set, there is a coordinating punch for this set.  I'm not using the punch today but if you love this set I highly suggest you getting the bundle with the punch, you'll save 10% on the bundle plus the punch is so cute!  For my pups today I stamped and fussy cut them.  I stamped them in Early Espresso Ink but I used my Stamparatus to stamp them a couple of times to get a nice solid image.  After it was stamped I fussy cut the dog and bow.  You can easily cut out the fussy cutting and stamp it on a bigger circle or other shape.  I love the extra dimension and I love fussy cutting! 

stampin up, christmas scottie

I used scraps for my background they're all 1 1/4" wide, their height varies, some are 3 1/2" and some are 3 3/4".  Each of them has something different going one.  Three are stamped with different stamps.  The 'woof' and plaid is from the Christmas Scottie Set, the leaves on the Early Espresso are from the Cottage Wreaths Set.  I loved those leaves.  The Crumb Cake one is embossed with the Timber Embossing Folder.  To finish the card I added some Heart Pearls that I colored with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.  I also added a Linen Thread bow.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, christmas scottie


 

No comments: