Wednesday, September 7, 2022

This Birthday Piggy Birthday Cake Box-VIDEO

Today's fun treat box is one of my favorites!  I love this adorable set and this is such a fun gift to hand out to a friend!  I'm using the This Birthday Piggy Set, this month only you can buy the This Birthday Piggy Set in a bundle with coordinating dies.  These dies will only be available while supplies last so if you love them get them now!  I'm also featuring this bundle for my Card Crate this month.  Card Crate is a class to go that comes to your mailbox and you complete it on your schedule via the PDF instructions and the video instructions that you'll recieve with your Card Crate.  Get details on Card Crate here.  The deadline to RSVP with payment for September's Card Crate is September 12, 2022.  

stampin up, this birthday piggy

I used Stampin' Blends to color my piggy, check out all the colors used listed in the supplies below.  I die cut my piggy with the coordinating dies.  Also die cut with the dies is lots of the extras in the die set like the flowers, presents with bows, leafs and grass border.  It's an amazing die set and if you have or get this set make sure you grab the dies too!  I used Adhesive Sheets on the back of the tiny pieces, like the bows and gifts.  It's so easy to peel and stick then deal with adhering the tiny bows.

stampin up, this birthday piggy

I wanted to add some extra details to the outside of my box, so before I scored it I stamped the flower trio from the Hello Ladybug set all over the box.  I used Poppy Parade Ink on Poppy Parade Cardstock.  I trimmed the finger notch for my box with the Lasting Label Punch.  I love the fancy edge that gives it.  Inside my box are two Little Debbie Birthday Cakes.  You can find these in most grocery or big box stores.  I know I see them all the time.  

stampin up, this birthday piggy

To make the box you'll need:
Poppy Parade Cardstock 8 3/4" x 7 1/4"
On the short side score at 1 1/4" each side
On the long side score at 1 1/4", 3 3/4", 5" and 7 1/2"

Basic White 4 1/2" x 2 1/4", scraps for stamping and die cutting

Granny Apple Green 2 1/4" x 3/4", scraps for die cutting

Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo scraps for die cutting

stampin up, this birthday piggy

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out the video for all the details on this box.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, this birthday Piggy

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


Shop the Weekly Deals here.

Shop the Perfect Partners Promotion here.


  

No comments: