Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Hues Of Happiness Hello

One of my favorite Designer Series Papers in the Annual Catalog has to be the Hues Of Happiness DSP.  Not only do the bright fun colors call to me but the patterns have images that coordinate with the Blossoming Happiness Dies and can be cut directly from the DSP.  I had a stack of these flowers sitting on my desk for weeks, already cut and ready to go.  While doing a deep clean of my desk last week I found this stack of flowers and made a stack of cards in no time!  The cards are gorgeous and came together so quickly with the flowers ready to go! 

stampin up, hues of happiness

For my cards I used a Fresh Freesia card base and trimmed up some coordinating DSP from the same package to 4" x 5 1/4".  I added a layer of vellum, trimmed to 5 3/4" x 3 1/2", to help the flowers pop off the DSP more.  Finally I wanted a greeting I could use for a variety of occasions so I used a greeting from the new Warm Welcome Bundle.  This bundle will be in the next January-June Mini Catalog but we have a chance to order it this month as part of Stampin' Up! World Card Making Day Event.  You can join in on the event too!  Learn more about this free virtual event in my September News post here.  The card is finished with some Glossy Dots.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, hues of happiness dsp


 

No comments: