Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Mostly Good Christmas Kitty

I have one more card to share with the North Pole Mischief Set.  I shared another card featuring this set last week. This one has no fussy cutting, no ink blending but is still such a cute, sweet card!  I stamped my image on the bottom of my Basic White Cardstock and used Stampin' Blends to color it in.  You can find a list of colors used in the supply list below.  

stampin up, north pole mischief

I added some stamping and a greeting to the top left corner and finished this card with some Orchid Oasis Baker's Twine and Dots.  I love this fun card, this is a great card to mass produce this year.  You can stamp a bunch then color them all. You can even color the cat and fish differently on each one.  I think it would be so cute!  Or how about a stack of these cards for a gift with different cats on each card.  So fun!  I have a full supply list below, you shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, north pole mischief


 

No comments: