Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Adventurous Journey Three Ways

I'm excited to share three cards with you today.  I used the Adventurous Journey Set to make the cards.  The cards are all pretty similar but feature different colors.  I'd love to know what color is your favorite.  I wanted to go with fun bright colors that pop!  The cards all feature a layer of Vellum Cardstock that has been embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and some water that was die cut from Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana Cardstock with the Layering Diorama Dies.  

stampin up, adventurous journey

I used Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody for my three cards.  I used the same greeting and added white Baker's Twine to all the cards.  I used the notebook border die from the Blossoming Dies for some added texture on my greeting.  I love this die.  It's so easy to add it to any card.  

stampin up, adventurous journey

 
For my boats and oars I stamped them VersaMark and white heat embossed them with White Embossing Powder from the Basics Collection.  There are no dies for this set so I fussy cut them but this boat is easy to fussy cut.  

No comments: