Thursday, September 1, 2022

Hello Harvest Tote Bag-VIDEO

I have an adorable bag to share with you today.  This one is a good go to for any treat, for any season.  It's a great size and will hold lots of fun treats!  Today I'm using the Hello Harvest Bundle, after I made this project I realized that the bundle is currently unavailable for ordering.  It should be back in stock the week of September 12.  So if you have this bundle on your wishlist, make a note to check back in the Online Store that week to grab it.  

stampin up, hello harvest

As I mentioned before this is a great bag template to have on hand for any season.  This would work great for Christmas, Valentine's, Easter, Birthdays and more!  I'm using the Rustic Harvest DSP for mine.  I haven't played too much with this DSP but it's so gorgeous!!!  This bag has a folded over DSP edge so it's a great bag to make when you can't decide which pattern of DSP you want to use.  This bag you can feature both sides!  Make sure you check out my video for all the tips on this bag.  

stampin up, hello harvest

I paired up the earthy-ness of the DSP with the amazing sparkle in the Glimmer Specialty Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  This package of glimmer paper comes in 12" x 12" sheets and you get Gold, Very Vanilla and Evening Evergreen.  They're all so stunning!  I used an Adhesive Sheet on the back of the vine die cut.  No need to mess with messy glue, the Adhesive Sheets are a life saver!  

stampin up, hello harvest

Inside my bag are three York Peppermint Patties.  I got these fall ones in an assortment of Halloween candy, check your local groceries for Halloween treats to put in this one.  

DSP 7 1/2" x 5 1/2"
On the long side score at 1 1/2", 3 1/2", 5" and 7"
On the short side score at 1 1/2" and 4 1/2"

Basic Black handle
1" x 6"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out my video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  It's free and you never miss a video.  

No comments: