Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Hello Harvest Double Angled Lid Cupcake Box-VIDEO

I love today's box.  It's so much fun!  You can easily adapt this for any occasion as well.  Change up the DSP and the images and you have a completely different box.  Inside my box is a Hostess Pumpkin Cupcake.  They sell versions of cupcakes year round so you can easily adapt this as a year round box.  

stampin up, rustic pumpkin

I'm using the Hello Harvest Bundle.  This is my favorite bundle for fall themed projects  I love this fun pumpkin.  This bundle, however, is currently unavailable right now.  It will be back in stock in a few weeks, but you may already have it or have another fall set you can use instead.  Along with the bundle the DSP is also on the unorderable list, but it should be back in stock the week of October 3rd.  Not such a long wait with the DSP.  I usually try not to share items that are not available for purchase but sometimes it happens.  Just know they will be back in stock and to keep checking my Online Store.  

stampin up, hello harvest

This box is fun because it has a double angled lid.  The lid pieces are made exactly the same way with the same measurements but adding them to both sides of the box and using different patterns makes it really fun!  

stampin up, hello harvest

I used watercolor pencils to color my pumpkin.  I used pencils from both packages.  I love how they work together.  When you're watercoloring you need to make sure to use a permant ink.  I stamped my pumpkin StazOn Ink.  You also need to use paper that can handle extra moisture, our Basic White Cardstock cannot handle the water.  I used Shimmery White Cardstock, our Watercolor Paper is also a good choice.  My greeting, heart and tag are from the Warm Welcome Bundle.  Stampin' Up! is featuring this bundle in their virtual World Card Making Day event.  Learn more about that event in September News Post here.  

stampin up, hello harvest

Make sure you check out the video for all the details on this box.  I'm sharing a picture of one of the lid pieces trimmed so you can refer back to that.  You'll trim both DSP pieces for the lid the same way.  

Pumpkin Pie 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" score at 1 3/4" on all sides
2 7/8" x 2 /78" for bottom of the box

DSP pieces (two) 6 1/2" x 5 3/8"
On the long side score at 1 3/4" each side
On the short side score at 5/8" and 2 3/8"

Cajun Craze 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Basic White 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  



Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:



Shop the Weekly Deals here.

Shop the Perfect Partners Promotion here.


 
 

No comments: