Monday, September 12, 2022

Birthday Bash Class Cards

I'm excited to share the cards from my class over the weekend.  I hold in person classes once a month and if you're local in the Albuquerque area I'd love to have you attend one of my classes.  This month the theme was Birthday Bash-of course! Because we're celebrating my birthday all month long!  I don't have details like measurements or supply lists for these cards because that's a perk for my in person guests.  You can order the supplies to make these cards in my Online Store.  

The first one is so pretty!  I think the color combo of Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate is one of my favorites!  It's such a classic!  I used some sets I haven't pulled out in a while and I'm so glad I did!  I used the Butterfly Brilliance Background Stamp and the Biggest Wish Set.  I haven't used the Biggest Wish Set in a while and it's one of my favorites!  

stampin up

The next card is the perfect card for all those DSP scraps you have.....I know you have them!  We punched the Lasting Label Punch in three different DSP patterns from the Lovely Linen DSP Pack.  Added to an embossed background and a simple greeting, it's a gorgeous card!

stampin up

The next one is a favorite of mine.  It's simple but so fun.  We used the Adventurous Journey Set.  I nearly passed this one by in the Annual Catalog but I'm so glad I found it and gave it a chance! 

stampin up

If I had to choose one set of flower dies I think it would be the Summer Shadows Dies.  I love them!  Their size is good and there's so much detail to them!  I love just pairing the dies with a simple greeting for a stunning card!  

stampin up

Finally I couldn't let a birthday class go by with out using the This Birthday Piggy Bundle.  The dies are available this month only while supplies last.  I love this fun card, especially paired with the Gingham Cottage DSP.  

stampin up



Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Shop the Weekly Deals here.

Shop the Perfect Partners Promotion here.


  

No comments: