Friday, September 23, 2022

Jolly Santa Express

I had so much fun making this card.  I haven't had a chance to play with the Santa's Delivery Bundle much so when I finally did bring it out I had so much fun!  This is a coloring heavy bundle.  If you love to color this one is for you.  There's so many amazing ways that you can color this.  I used Stampin' Blends for mine, all colors are listed below in the supply list.  I die cut my images with the coordinating dies in the set.  They're all added to a simple card base.  When your images are this detailed you don't need to add much to the card base.  

stampin up, santa's delivery

One of my favorite parts of this bundle are all the little accent pieces.  I love the penguins and tree so much!  They're so cute!!!  I used some Masking Paper to get all my penguins in the train car without overlapping them.  I started with the front penguin, then covered it with the Masking Paper and stamped the second penguin.  I repeated the process until my train car was full. If you want to learn more about our Masking Paper check out this post.  I finished the card with some sequins.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.   

stampin up, santa's delivery



 

No comments: