Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Being Part Of My Life

I'm sharing another adorable card today with the By My Side Set.  If you missed yesterday's post make sure you check that out for another cute card.  Today I'm sharing a cute card that you don't have to fussy cut.  I think I hear some of you celebrating.  I love to fussy cut but I also know that not everyone does and that some images are trickier than others to fussy cut.  I wanted to give you a fun idea for a card that required zero fussy cutting.  This one is so adorable!  I used some DSP for the background and I added some interest to the images with another layer of Night of Navy Cardstock that is die cut with the Fabulous Frames Dies.  

stampin up, by my side

Like my other card, I used Stampin' Blends to color my images.  These are my favorite and go to for coloring.  I have all the colors used listed below.  I finished my card with some Crumb Cake Baker's Twine and Glossy Dots.  I have a full supply list.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, by my side



 

No comments: