Thursday, October 25, 2018

Season of Joy!

A couple weeks ago I had my team meeting and I never shared our amazing Make and Take!  This card is sooo much fun and soooo cute! It's a fun fold that utilizes DSP.  I'm working really hard this year on USING my DSP and not hording it!  Our DSP is so fantastic that you should share it and use it!  The fun fold part on this card is that instead of opening like a traditional card, the DSP portion opens up.  So much fun!  The DSP is cut to 6" x 3" Scored at 3/4".  Scoring it at 3/4" leaves a tiny gap on the bottom of the card which I covered up with a piece of cardstock.  If you didn't want that gap, simply score at 1/2"
I used the greeting in the Merry Christmas To All set. The poinsettia was made using the Blossom Builder Punch.  This is such a fun card to make and one that you could mass produce for your Christmas Cards this year.

No comments: