Monday, October 15, 2018

Christmas Stamp a Stack

Over the weekend I had my Annual Christmas Stamp a Stack.  This is my biggest class to prep I love doing this class every year! My guests all leave with a stack of cards to start the season!  This years cards are some of my favorites!!!!!  I can't choose a favorite among the 5.  But I do love the copper in this one!
The Under the Mistletoe DSP in the Annual Catalog was front and center for this card. I love how simple and pretty this one is!!!  One of my goals when designing cards for any class, but especially for my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack is they MUST be mailable with one stamp.  All of these cards are.
Just because there's no giant embellishments on them doesn't mean you have to sacrifice on quality.  Quite the opposite, sometimes the simplest cards are the most loved!  This one is no exception.  I love all the bright white space and that Poppy Parade Buffalo Check Tree!  SO PRETTY!
The Dashing Deer Bundle has been one of my most loved bundles in the Holiday Catalog.  This card is a clear example of why.  With just one cut out and some amazing DSP you can have a beautiful card!
Finally we have our final card featuring the Festive Farmhouse DSP.  Typically I love to throw in some cards using some non-traditional Christmas colors but this year I kept everything very classic and very traditional.  Thanks to all my guests who joined me at the class!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: