Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Halloween 10 Week Countdown Week 8


Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Halloween idea all the way up to October 31!  If you don't craft for Halloween, don't worry!  You can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  Today's gift is sooooo much fun and it might be my favorite yet!  I made an adorable Halloween Explosion Box!  It's so much fun!  We'll get the box measurements in a minute, first let's talk about the tag! 
For the cute little puppy tag I used the Trick or Tweet Stamp set and colored him in using Stampin' Blends.  I used the combos of Soft Suede, Mango Melody, Basic Black and Highland Heather.  I made his cape two toned, the inside of his cape is a different color than the outside.  There are a million ways to color these cute guys!
For the box, I mentioned it's an explosion box, so the bottom comes apart and reveals the treat when the lid is removed.  The bottom of the box is a 9"x9" square, scored at 3" on all sides.  All you do is remove all four corners.  They'll fold up to form the bottom of your box, no adhesive required!  The lid is 5 1/8" square, scored at 1" on all four sides.  The lid is assembled like you would your standard lid.  Cut up on the score lines on each side then fold the tabs under to adhere the lid.  Inside my box I have a spooky Halloween candle that I found in Target's Dollar spot.  Spooky and fun!
Thank for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: