Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Halloween 10 Week Countdown Week 9


Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Halloween idea all the way up to October 31!  If you don't craft for Halloween, don't worry!  You can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion. Today's project is a sweet treat and the perfect gift for any friend, neighbor or coworker.  I used the Bubble Cauldron Bundle for this one. I colored my element with Stampin' Blends.  They're my favorite! I love the black glitter ribbon!  
When you flip the box over and open it up you find a yummy Kit Kat Bar. I saw this cute holder on Pintrest and modified it slightly for my project.  It's super cute!  To make it you'll need a piece of 8"x10" cardstock. On the 8" side score at 2", 2 1/2", 5 1/2", and 6".  On the 10" side score at 2 1/2", 3", 7", and 7 1/2".  You'll just trim away all the corner pieces and round all the corners on your four flaps.  A Kit Kat bar fits perfectly!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: