Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Halloween 10 Week Countdown Week 7


Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Halloween idea all the way up to October 31!  If you don't craft for Halloween, don't worry!  You can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  Today's super cute box is a brownie backpack.  Yes! You read that right a brownie backpack.  Is there anything better than that?  I got this super cute idea from Erica Cerwin.  I watched this video on her youtube channel.  I modified my measurements a little and added some backpack straps, but the box assembly is the same as the video.  
The measurements for my backpack are: You'll need a piece of cardstock that is 8 1/4" x 9 1/2". On the 8 1/4" side you'll score at 1 1/2", 2 1/4" and 6 3/4" on the 9 1/2" side you'll score at 1/2", 2", 5", and 6 1/2".  The backpack straps are 5 1/4" x 3/4", you'll need 2, I scored each one at 3/4" from either end.  I went with some non traditional Halloween colors for this box.  I used Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron.  I used the Takeout Treat Set to jazz up my box.  I stamped the star repeatedly with Blackberry Bliss ink and used the Less Tricks more Treats greeting and label stamp for the tag.  So cute!  
Like I said this backpack holds a yummy turtle brownie!  It's a brownie backpack!  LOVE IT!!!  I'll be making a bunch of these for the kids teachers for Halloween this year.  Thanks for joining me on my countdown! Only 3 weeks left!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: