Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Christams 10 Week Countdown Week 3


Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Christmas idea all the way up to December 18, only a week away from Christmas!  Of course you can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  Today I have a fun Card Caddy To share.  I love giving cards as gifts and even better when I can package them up in cute fun ways!  This caddy is fun and easy to put together.  You'll need 2 pieces of cardstock for this one cut to 6"x6", this is the back, I used the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut a handle out.  The other piece of cardstock you'll need is 9"x5" on the 9" side score at 1/2, 1 1/2", 7 1/2 and 8 1/2" on the 5" Side score at  1/2 and 1 1/2". Check out the video below to see how the caddy was assembled.
The cards that it holds are really cute!  I used Silver Foil edge cards and envelopes and paired them with the Signs of Santa Bundle.  The cards are all assembled the same.  I have 2 each of the 3 designs in the card caddy for a total of 6 cards.
 Six cards in the caddy is a very tight fit, however, I used LOTS of Dimensionals on mine.  I think if your cards had less Dimensionals you could easily fit 6 cards and envelopes in it.  Making it a wonderful gift!
You could even fill the caddy with thank you cards and give it as a gift for Christmas, we need lots of Thank You cards after Christmas.  Or if you have a friend or family member that loves to send Birthday cards fill it with birthday cards! Either way it's sure to make a great gift!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: