Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Dashing Deer

Dashing Deer is one of my favorite sets in the Holiday Catalog.  I've loved every card I've made with it.  When I comes to Christmas I'm a non-traditional color kind of girl.  So this Coastal Cabana Christmas card makes me sooooo happy!!!!  I stamped the Merry Christmas greeting on the background using the Merry Christmas To All Set.  The deer is stamped in Coastal Cabana and cut out with the coordinating framelits.  
I added the deer to a 2 1/4" Vellum Circle.  On the card base I made a nest with our White Polka Dot ribbon and added my deer over that.  I love the translucency of the vellum and the whimsicalness of the polka dot ribbon. They look so pretty together!  Next week I start my 10 Week Christmas Countdown full of Christmas gift and packaging ideas!  I can't wait!  Join me next Tuesday as we count down!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: