Monday, October 8, 2018

Bike Ride

Last week when I had my Bike Ride stamp set out I made this card.  I LOVE it!  It's so simple but so rich in color and so bold!  I used Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy for my bike, I love these deep dark colors, it really makes the bike pop off the paper.  The greeting is from the Sunny Days stamp set.  I popped it up on Dimensionals to stand off the card a little.  
For the bike I used my amazing Stamparatus to line it all up and stamp it perfectly!  After it was all stamped I used my Light Smoky Slate maker to add some shadow under the bike, there's nothing worse then a floating bike.  I also added some detail to the wheels with my marker, just some quick highlights.  I love the Bike Ride set because all the images have a line image and a coordinating solid image so you can quickly stamp a card in no time!  I love the way this card came out.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Carmelita Wasson said...

I LOVE this card!!! ❤️ You are the best!!!