Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Christmas 10 Week Countdown Week 2


Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Christmas idea all the way up to December 18, only a week away from Christmas!  Of course you can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion. Today I have a fun Wine Tag that you could put on any bottle as a fun gift for a host or hostess of a Christmas Party.  Wine tags are super easy to make, I started with a piece of cardstock that is 8 1/2" x 3" score on the 8 1/2" side at 2 1/2.  Use your 1 1/2" Circle Punch to punch a hole for the bottle neck.  Easy peasy!  Then you just decorate the larger part however you want!   
I used the Santa's Workshop DSP for this one.  (PS I have one more super cute project to share next week featuring the Santa's Workshop DSP)  I fussy cut the image of Santa resting, probably after delivering all those toys!  I used the Signs of Santa set to stamp the To and From.  Super cute!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: