Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloweeen 10 Countdown week 10




Happy Halloween! We're at the end of our countdown!  It's been so much fun sharing so many fun Halloween projects with you.  I have one last one to share.  I love how this came out!!!  I used Mango Melody, Basic Black and some DSP from the Broadway Bound Pack.   

 The pumpkin is made with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  Three ovals layered up makes the perfect Pumpkin. I hand cut the stem and added lots of Shaded Spruce leaves and Gold Glimmer sprigs with the Leaf and Sprig punch.
Inside is a fun notepad. I added a pencil holder with a simple loop of cardstock. So fun!!!  The notepad I found at Target in the Dollar Spot.  To make your own you'll need a piece of cardstock that measures 8" x 8 1/2" on the 8 1/2" side score at 4" and 4 3/8". Easy peasy!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: