Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Halloween 10 Week Countdown Week 6

Over the next 10 weeks I'll share a new and fun Halloween idea all the way up to October 31!  If you don't craft for Halloween, don't worry!  You can adapt all of these ideas to any holiday or occasion.  Today I have a fun non-candy treat.  I found some temporary tattoos at Target, of course Halloween themed, so I made a fun pocket to gift them in.  The pocket is really cute and easily adaptable to any size tattoo sheet you might have.  Mine is 9 1/2"x 8 1/2" on the 8 1/2" side score at 1/4" and 4 3/8".  I laid a piece of Tear Tape along the bottom and the 1/4" tab on the side.  It just folds together with the tab adhering to the back and the bottom adhered shut.  Easy peasy!  

I embellished the front with some Mango Melody DSP to match the Mango Melody Cardstock.  The 6'x6' DSP isn't tall enough to cover the entire front so I used 2 pieces and made a black greeting piece to cover the seam.  You'd never know it was 2 pieces!  The stamps are from the September Paper Pumpkin.  It has some really awesome Halloween greetings and I had to used them.  The pumpkin is from the Seasonal Chums set and I colored it in with some Stampin' Blends.
The tattoo package slips right in and will make a fun treat for the kids!  I used a 1" circle punch to punch some finger holes at the top making it easier to slide the tattoos in and out.  You could modify the measurements and use this for a really fun gift card holder.  Join me next week as we continue the countdown to Halloween!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

 

No comments: