Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Stamp Camp Wrap Up

I love stamp camp so much!  It's such a fun event and because it's all geared around the brand new catalog and everyone gets to use brand new products there's always so much excitement in the room!  If you've never attended stamp camp, plan to attend next years!  We always kick off stamp camp with the retired stamp set sale! This years sale was huge, HUGE!!!  My BFF Kim is standing all the way at the end of the sale tables, she's so tiny!  That's how big it was!!! 
Not all of this is my stuff.....though a great deal of it is.  I always ask a few of my team members to help me at my sale, this is not a one person job.  For helping me I allow them to sell, so this is also some of my team members stuff too.  You can find great deals at this sale, there was TONS of stuff marked down to under $5!!  The sale opens before stamp camp at 9am, and stamp camp attendees get to shop first, an extra perk for attending stamp camp.  At 10am the sale is open to anyone to come shop.     
Once stamp camp opens at 10am it's time to stamp!  My guests get to make 6 cards all featuring brand new stamps, colors and accessories.  This year because we have so many new colors to work with I only ended up using one new In Color.  Don't worry my July class is all about the new In Colors!
Every table is set up with a different card and everyone just rotates from table to table until they've made all the cards.  I heard lots of good things from everyone about the cards that they got to make, so here they are!  
This one features the new Vivid Vases set and punch along with the new colors Petal Pink, Mango Melody and Gray Granite. 
This one features the new Detailed With Love set and the trio punch.  LOVE that punch!!!  Plus the new Very Vanilla Polka Dot Ribbon and Merry Merlot!
This one is my favorite color ever!  Coastal Cabana!!! It also features the new Glitter Enamel Dots and the Painted Glass set.
This card might be my favorite from the class.  It uses one of my new favorites, Abstract Impressions plus the amazing color combo of Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green!  We also used the new Tufted embossing folder which is GORGEOUS!!!!
 This beautiful gold embossed card uses Grapefruit Grove and the Accented Blooms set.  So pretty!
Finally this one from the Lilypad Lake set.  I love this card.  It's so simple but so stunning.  If you don't think you like Soft Sea Foam you haven't tried it yet.  It's awesome!  I won't have any more posts this week, I'm taking a blogging break get July organized! I've been keeping the kids super busy!  We've been on the go and have had more planned this summer than ever before.  Which is great, but it's exhausting!  The kids are fine, I'm worn out LOL! So I'm taking the rest of this week 'off' and I'll see you on Monday!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

I love all the cards. Congrats on your successful sales and event