Thursday, June 7, 2018

Lovely Lipstick

My June Challenge to my team is to create projects using our new In Colors.  I LOVE our new In Colors soooo much this year.  I think I said that last year, but this year I realllllllyyyyy love them!!!! I can see myself reaching for all 5 of them over the next 2 years.  A lot of times I only end up reaching for 2 or 3 of them. They are all beautiful basic colors that we all use!! There is Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover and Blueberry Bushel.  I can't wait to see what my team creates with these colors!

In the meantime I have a simple fun fold card that used Lovely Lipstick on.  I love this color!  I used the In Color DSP for this as well as some White sheer ribbon.  The fun fold of this card is a card base that is 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", on the 8 1/2" side score at 5 1/2". This will fold up on the bottom. Then there is a simple white card that measures 8 1/2" x 3", on the 8 1/2" side score at 4 1/4".  It's super cute and super easy!  I won't have a post tomorrow, I think for the summer I'll be taking Friday's off.  I'm still working on finding that balance between work and kids this summer, every year it's a new challenge! See you Monday!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: