Friday, June 22, 2018

A Cute Platypus

I'll be honest, I had to google what a platypus looks like.  You guys I live in New Mexico, they're not native here. Our aquarium and zoo don't have them so yeah I didn't know what they looked like. My son however is an expert on all animals so he told me and I have to say after googling them, he was right.  They're just kinda brown.  After adequate research I could start coloring. 
Of course I grabbed my Stampin' Blends again and got to work.  I think coloring with the blends is so satisfying. Plus even if you make a mistake the Color Lifter is your best friend and will erase your mistakes, well if they're minor ones.  I mean if you accidentally color him blue, you might have to start over. LOL.  I love him more than I thought I would.  He's really cute and sweet!  The greeting on this card is from the new Tree House Adventure set.  Join me Monday, I have the last of the 3 Postcard Pals cards to share and the pelican is not to be missed, he surprised me most of all!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: