Monday, June 25, 2018

Pelican Surprise

Of all the animals in the Postcards Pals set, the pelican was the one I was sure I'd like the least.  I just didn't think he was that cute. Then I colored him and I was instantly converted to loving pelicans, or at least this one.  He surprised me and made me love him!  The card turned out soooo adorable too!  I cut a little window in the front of the card.....  



....and adhered the pelican inside the card.  I love this layout, it's such a fun and different design. 

He's colored with the Stampin' Blends and seriously if the fish is that happy to be in the pelicans mouth who are we not to love him too!  Plus he's wearing an aviator hat and googles. I mean come on!!  So cute!!!!  Over the weekend I had my huge New Catalog Stamp Camp! I have lots to share all about it tomorrow, check back!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: