Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Enjoy Life and Graceful Glass

I shared this card on Monday made with the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum. While coloring that one I also colored this one.  I colored on the front of the vellum with my Stampin' Blends for this one so the colors are much bolder and brighter.  Then I stamped in Staz On the person from the Enjoy Life Set.  I used my Stamparatus since sometimes stamping on vellum you don't get a great impression.  I think I stamped it 3 times to get that nice solid black silhouette.  For the greeting I also used the enjoy life set and I stamped the greeting horizontal instead of vertical.  This is easy to do with some masking of the stamp with post it notes when you ink it up.  I started with the 'wake up.' and used a post it not to cover the rest of the greeting, inked it, removed the post it note and stamped it on my paper.  I cleaned my stamp and did the same thing masking and inking different parts of the greeting until it was complete.  I finished the card with some gold star sequins that were  from a Paper Pumpkin kit from a while ago.  I love this card, what a sweet encouragement card to send to a friend!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: