Monday, June 4, 2018

Graceful Glass Birds

The Graceful Glass vellum in the new catalog is simply stunning. I think I've been a little intimidated with it so I hadn't created anything with it.  Last week I decided to just color them, I picked a few of the patterns and my blends and just started coloring.  Well I loved it!  I love the way the blends color on this vellum and I love the stained glass look!   
I colored the back of the vellum and I love the look of it.  The colors are slightly muted because it's colored on the back but we have so many bright color options that the colors still shine bright!  I attached my vellum with a few staples and added a greeting from the new Itty Bitty Greetings set.  I can't wait to share more with this amazing vellum!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: