Sunday, June 3, 2018

First Class To Go!

With the new catalog comes new opportunities to try new classes and new events. I was previously doing a stamp set of the month but decided that it needed a change.  So I'm excited to offer my new Class To Go Kits! Every month I'll offer a class focused around a specific stamp set or bundle which includes PDF instructions.  There will be three different options for the Class To Go.  Prices will vary every month.  You have until the 10th of the month to sign up, all invoices MUST be paid by the 10th.  I'll then order supplies and get them mailed by the 20th of the month. PDFs will be sent on the 10th of the month.  I will ship within the USA only, there are additional shipping fees.  If you're local to me once your kit is ready I'll contact you to deliver.     

The three options are:
1) I need it all.  This kit includes the products (stamps or bundles), plus supplies for your make and takes and PDF instructions.  If you love the cards, love the products this is the kit for you. If your kit needs to be shipped there is an additional $7 charge.
2) Just the supplies.  This kit includes just the make and take supplies and PDF instructions.  If you already have the products used in this months kit and you just want the cards, this is the kit for you!  If your kit needs to be shipped there is an additional $5 charge.
3) PDF only.  This option is for the PDF emailed to you. If you're a demonstrator or want to prep your own supplies this is the option for you.  My team will get the PDF every month for free, now is a great time to join my team! The PDF will be sent via email on the 10th of the month.  

This month my Class To Go Kit features the Abstract Impressions Bundle which includes the Abstract Impressions set and the Springtime Impressions Thinlits.  If you choose option one these products will be included in your kit.  These are the 3 make and takes for this class.  None of the make and takes will be stamped or run through the Big Shot.  Pieces of card stock will be provided to run through the Big Shot, your cards may look different based on the colors of ink you have.  All accessories will be provided. 



The costs for this months kits are:
1) I Need It All $55 (plus $7, if your kit needs to be shipped)
2) Just The Supplies $20 (plus $5 if your kit needs to be shipped)
3) PDF Only $10
To purchase any of these kits please email me stamperrdn@q.com and let me know which kit you want.  I'll send you an invoice via Paypal and you'll have until the 10th to pay. If you have any questions please let me know.  I'm excited to offer this new opportunity to you!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: