Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Twist and Fold Card

I keep seeing these super fun twist and fold cards all over.  I can understand why though, they're so much fun and they're super simple to make!  For my card I got the measurements from this video by Julie Davison.  It's super simple, all you need is a 7 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of cardstock.  You can make different sizes of this card and larger ones.  This size ensures that even when folded it will still fit in a standard envelope.  I like this smaller size the best!
On the 7 1/2" side score it at 2 1/2" and 5".  The only tricky part of scoring is the diagonal scores but even that is super simple, all you need is a bone folder and a ruler!  You will score diagonally from the top left to the bottom right on the first and third rectangles on the card.  That's it!  Fold on all your score lines and you're ready to go! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: