Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Abstract Swap

I have a team meeting tonight.  I love these nights, my team is so amazing and talented and we always have such a good time at our meetings.  I'm always looking for more people to join my team, if you're interested contact me or sign up here now.   We're doing a swap tonight.  I can't wait to see the amazing swaps I'll get!  I'll make sure to share them here! The theme for the swap was new catalog items.  I used the Abstract Impressions Set (obviously, I'm addicted to it!). Plus I used the 'hello' greeting from the Accented Blooms set.  
I didn't use any of the layering stamps for this card.  I simply used the biggest, boldest layer for each flower.  It's one of the reasons I love this set, the flowers look incredible with or without the layering stamps.  I used lots of new colors on this card, there's Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana and Highland Heather.  The greeting is punched out with the Tailored Tag punch and layered on a vellum circle punched with the 2 1/4" Circle punch.  Then it's layered on a little White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.  So pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: