Thursday, June 21, 2018

An Otter To Love

The otter in the Postcard Pals set is so stinkin' cute! When I saw him in the catalog I had to have him!!!  He was my favorite in the set and his sweet little face is just irresistible.  How can you not love him!!?!  He reminds me of the otters in Finding Dory, cuddle party anyone??  Plus he's holding a card, next to a mailbox that says 'cards' and he's wearing a little shirt.  Seriously, I can't take how cute he is, I just can't handle it! Of course I had to break out my Stampin' Blends to color him.  I love the bright, bold vibrant colors you get with the blends.    
As if the card wasn't cute enough I added a greeting inside too.  I don't often do this until I know exactly who I'm sending the card too, then I can customize the card a little more. But I had to for this one.  I colored the other cute critters in the Postcard Pals set.  I honestly didn't think I'd love them as much as the otter, seriously how could you?  But they're pretty stinkin' cute too!  Check back tomorrow and Monday for those cards!

No comments: